Colleen Kochanek is the founding partner of Kochanek Law Group, formed in April of 2009 with the goal of providing straightforward information and practical advice to clients regarding their legislative and regulatory problems. The firm is committed to providing clients with excellent service and communication.
Colleen represents a variety of trade groups and businesses at the North Carolina General Assembly. She keeps her clients informed on legislative involement and strategy, including working to enact specific legislation, regulatory changes and budgetary measures of interest to clients.
Colleen received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University in Bloomington, IN and her Juris Doctorate from Wake Forest University School of Law in Winston Salem, NC. Prior to forming Kochanek Law Group, she was a partner in the Raleigh law firm of Smith Moore Leatherwood where she focused on legislative and administrative law.
* Apartment Association of North Carolina
* Mediation Network of North Carolina
* North Carolina Association of Girl Scout Councils
* North Carolina Association Women Attorneys
* North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence
* North Carolina College of Emergency Physicians
* North Carolina Electronic Security Association
* North Carolina Ground Water Association
* North Carolinians Against Gun Violence
* Towing and Recovery Professionals of North Carolina
Previous Clients Include:
* Allscripts, LLC
* Hotel and Lodging Association, NC
* Independent Garage Owners of NC
* Mountain Air Development Corporation
* North Carolina Housing Authorities Directors Association
* North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police
* North Carolina Chiropractic Association
* North Carolina Dental Hygiene Association
* North Carolina Tire Dealers & Retreaders Association
* Nar-Test Technologies, Inc.
* Sompo Japan Insurance Company of America
Contact Colleen directly: email@example.com or call 919.747.8390